Wednesday, April 11, 2012

DIY Ribbon Bracelet

Happy Wednesday everyone!!!
It's mid week and we are only two day close to the weekend, so do you all have any fun plans this weekend? as for me I am just going to slum it and have a relaxing weekend indoors where I wont have any allergies attacks hahaha.

ANYWHO! so just like any other girl I love bracelets I just love them and being a plus size girl it's kind of hard to find pretty bracelets that will fit loosely on my wrist...I mean you can always go to torrid or lane bryant to buy chunky bracelets but come on they are a little expensive. So about a year ago I ordered Erica Domesek's P.S I made this book and I love it but as i was looking through all the great things I could make I noticed this DIY ribbon bracelet economical and easy to make.

What you will need:

-1 Plumbing clamp
- Ribbon
- Scissors


Step 1:
cut ribbon to a descent amount of size...probably around half a foot and start wrapping it from the coil and just start to wrap it as in the picture below


once you have wrapped it all up double knot it where the coil is, it's going to be a little tricky cause there really isn't going to be anouther end where to tie it so you just need to loop the ribbon like a bowline annnnd

waaaaaa la!!! all done


I hope you all enjoy this DIY tutorial if you have any suggestions please feel free to let me know :-) enjoy!


Quote of the Day:

"A girl doesn't need anyone who doesn't need her"

-Marilyn Monroe


Photo of the day: 

{this is a painting of emma watson as Hermione Granger, and whoever painted this has some serious talent!}

Funny Photo of the Day:

{lol kids these days}

Song of the day:

"Your heart is as black as night" by Melody Gardot

No comments:

Post a Comment