Sunday, April 1, 2012

April already?!?!?!?!

It's APRIL!!!!! wow this year is just flying by itsn't it!
anywho! Happy April Fools everyone!!! i'm not gonna prank anyone cause I suck at pranking people and when I do it's very rare and probably won't happen again ahahaha so this is a pretty big month, not for me but there is a lot of things going on this month.

It's my Big boy's birthday (my brother Carlos)
I'm having a few guest posts from dear friends of mine who are super talented.
i promise to do more DIY things
new Jewelry
April's my glam bag
Aprils Birchbox
and the launch of "the Boutique's Book club"
also I'm going to be sharing on each post a "Photo of the Day, quote of the day & amusing photo of the day"

so I'm looking forward to this month along with you all :)




No comments:

Post a Comment