Monday, February 4, 2013

Music Mondays: Ellie Goulding

Happy Monday Lovelies,

well....it's not such a happy Monday :-( cause as many of you who live in Austin found out that The Bobby Bones Show is moving to NASHVILLE! :-( huge huge but I mean HUGE shock to me and pretty much all of Austin, I have been a fan of the show since it first started in 2002...i think.. i don't remember all I remember I was 15 yrs old at the time, I remember I would listen to the show on my way to school and on the bus for summer school....anyways I'll be talking about it more on our tumblr page (btw way me and my friend launched a tumblr called Spam Chat and you can check it out Here!  also we'll probably making up page soon)

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyywho!



So the lovely Ellie Goulding is just freaking amazing, isn't she?!....you know damn well she is!














(Anything can happen)



(Your song)



(starry eyed)



(The Writer)




Enjoy loves!



Quote of the day:

"Don't be afraid to walk away from those who hurt you, you deserve the best, never settle for less"


Photo of the day:



Funny photo of the day:






No comments:

Post a Comment