Thursday, February 9, 2012

30 Day & photo Challenge....Day 1

Happy Thursday everyone! I hope every one's week is coming in to a smooth close and ready to enjoy the weekend! so I been having an rather complicated week I've been having Jewelry & writers block! hahaha but at the same time when I was brainstorming I remembered a while back me and my friend did a 30 day photo challenge for her blog, and it was so much fun! so I thought why not do it again but along with the photo challenge I do an 30 day info challenge as well ^_^  so there isn't any confusion I'm going to start with the photo challenge first and then below is going to be the regular info challenge....wooo I'm so excited so let's do this!

Day 1:
Me
{me @ my cube}

Challenge Info:
* Write some basic things about yourself*

Well my name is Bri I'm a 24 year old girl who lives in Austin, Texas. I work full time and I graduated with an Associates degree for Medical Assistance and I plan to go to Texas State for nursing. I have a very loving family and great friends. I am a huge dork/nerd I am constantly on imgfave,memebase and readit {addicted!} I have my own little business called after my blog where I sell jewelry, clothing{coming soon} and baked goods. I have never been married no kids and no boyfriend.....I don't need a boyfriend to feel fulfilled :-) but I'm not going to lie I do have a crush on this awesome dorky guy :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment