Monday, February 20, 2012

Day 8

Day 8: Bad Habit?!

{first let me start by saying my brows are monsters right now hahaha haven't had time to get them wax LOL}

{when I'm nervous or bored I tend to bit my lip}

Day 8: Three things you want to say to different people.

Not their real names:

Jane: Stop being so damn immature and stop making a big deal about everything the truth hurts honey if you don't like it well don't ask the dam question.

Chuck: hey stupid......I like you...and a lot if you haven't noticed I've been flirting with you and yes even through text! :)

Fiona: wake up! your husband is a douchebag! all he does is undermined you and even though he isn't physical with you he's verbally and mentally abusive with you please think about my munchkin's sake....Please



No comments:

Post a Comment