Sunday, August 12, 2012

Easy way to storage Nail Polishes

Happy Lazy Sunday Lovelies!

so I know normally I post just random "lazy" posts on Sundays since Sunday is a lazy day for most of us and day of the week to recover from the previous days.

so today I woke up super early and decided I wanted to paint my nails a different color so normally I have them in the little wicker basket all tilted to the side even upside down and to be honest I hate it when the look all discolored and i have to shake them to normal. so when I was noticing this I remembered that I have this jewelry holder I no longer use and i hatched an Idea! i can put my nail polishes in the sacks of the holder! and in color coordination as well!





taaaaaa da!!!!

I Had a lot more than this but i accidental left them in a bag and my grams though it was trash and threw them out :-( so I'm building up my collection again!


Have a awesome lazy Sunday!


Quote of the day:


"Don't complain about things you're not willing to work hard for"


Photo of the day:



Funny Photo of the day:


(<3 this show!)


Song of the day:

"She's Everything" -Brad Paisley





1 comment:

  1. That's cute! I just made an appt yesterday to get a Shellac manicure. Have you heard of those? It's like a polish/gel hybrid and it lasts for weeks. Can't wait!
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete