Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Somethings just take time...


Since I've turned 25 almost a month ago I kinda of started reflecting more and more what I've achieved from when I turned 18 until now and I'll be honest the 18 yr Bri would not be very happy with the 25 yr old Bri.

when were young we make mistakes over and over again and it's like that until we learn our lessons and hope to never do them again lol. when I was younger I always thought I'd be married by 25 with a loving husband and the Job of my dreams! but alas it's 7 years later no husband no dream job, however I am happy the past two years really helped me reflect a lot on what I wanted I'm kind of glad I'm not married yet cause lets be honest I'm still in my "ME" phase where I am only caring about me as far as I'm not ready to live with someone and share hahaha I know that sounds selfish and I hope you all understand I am not like that hahaha this doesn't mean I'm never going to get married cause I do....just not right now not yet. and as far as my dream job....well I wouldn't call it a "Dream Job" but it's a Job it pays my bills and I'm grateful for my job honestly I had so many "what I want my dream job to be" moments where I'm always switching them up at first it was to be a Doctor and then I realized that just takes too much time and money which I didn't have and then there was the make-up artist dream.....I kept poking my friends in the eyes and for the record it was their fault they kept flinching and moving....those bitches had it coming! and then there was the nursing thing (the now phase) at first it was something I wanted to do I mean I still do cause I get to help people and I've always been interested in all the medical situations and clearly I watch just tooo much Grey's Anatomy hahaha but It's something I love but aside of that my thoughts have been placed on actually opening a little shop....dunno for what yet but I know for a fact I would like for it to have a little bakery, maybe something with crafts, mums, maybe even clothes (if I learn to make them in the future)

sometimes I just think to myself " I don't want to work in a call center anymore, I'm not happy sitting down all day! I want to have my own little shop! and I want it now!"....but like I said before I Thank God everyday cause I have a job especially in this economy yeah sure it's not what I wanted but it's a decent job with a great pay, however that isn't stopping me of making my dreams reality, you can't just grow a business from night to day it's impossible, you have to plan and budget and think thoroughly what you want your business to be about.... like I said....somethings just take time I'm not in a rush. :)

so what about you? are you where your 18yr old self you would be now?



Quote of the day:

" Sometimes the right path is not always the easiest"
-Grandmother Willow (Pocahontas)


Photo of the day:


(Greece)

Funny Photo of the Day:


(hahahaha me and my best friend Osiel totally do this!)


Song of the day:

"Corre!" - Jesse & Joy










No comments:

Post a Comment