Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Currently......

I am currently loving a lot of things.....like a lot! so I thought I'd share with you all my currents list. I'm having brain farts left and right.

Currently..

Listening: A lot of Ed Sheeran and Muse....I think I'm
through a British phase.
Eating: I had two corn tacos al pastor with slices of avocado,
pure Yummyness!
Drink: Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate!
Read: "Life of Pi"
Mood: Jolly/excited/stressed
Shoe wear: Converse! usually it's boots.
Show: Supernatural (mmmmm Dean Winchester)
Hobbies: Snail mail/Pen paling
Winter wear: my DC hoodie
Purse: Coach baby! :P


what's on your current list?


Quote of the day:

"I'm not a Princess, I don't nee saving.
I'm a Queen, I got my shit handled."


Photo of the day:



Funny Photo of the day:



Song of the day:

"Give me Love" Ed Sheeran










No comments:

Post a Comment