Wednesday, December 12, 2012

it's award time!! :D

My wonderful and kick ass friend Mandy from Nestled in Nostalgia has just given me a Liebster blog award! now I've known Mandy for almost 5 years now I love this girl she's such a great friend she has been there for me through thick and thin she is truly one of a kind!


1. If you could be any character in a film, who would you be and why?

If I could be any character in a film I would be the leading lady, Because I well I believe every woman should be the leading lady in their life so if there was a movie based on their life why not be the lead right? :D

2. If you had to wear one outfit for the rest of your life (a Forever Uniform), what would it be?
That's easy! I would wear my calf high boots with black leggings, my long navy blue v neck shirt and a black cardi. most comfortable clothing ever!

3. Why did you decide to start blogging?

I started blogging about a year ago (nov 21,2011) the reason why I started to blog was because In all honesty I was going through a depression, someone dear to me had been sent to jail so I was very depressed I wasn't going to school and basically I had a lot of time on my hands so one of my cousins told me I should probably start a blog and post all the work I have done with jewelry and homecoming mums, and it started out like that but then I just got into the swing of talking about projects and life a lot of random stuff so being able to blog as much as I can has helped me a lot and overcome my depression and I just started to write more and more of what my thoughts are what I'm currently interested and sharing my experiences and I love every minute of it blogging has become a huge part of me now.



4. What would be on the menu for your last meal?

Yikes! for the menu for my last meal hmmm......what the hell it's my last meal right? I would have wing stop, krispy cream donuts, dairy queen, little Cesar....my inner fatty came out I know LOL



 



5. How would you spend your perfect day?

A perfect day for me would have to be spending the whole day with my brother and cousin whether it's going to the movies, shopping or just watching tv at home a day with either one of them is a perfect day!




6. If you could take a one day class to learn about anything, what would it be?

hmmm I would probably have to pick sewing, I would love to learn how to sew and how to make my own clothes that would be amazing!


7. What is the ultimate super power, and how would you use it?

oooo! I love this question! if I had any super power I would probably......wait....damn this is hard I'm debating between two...... I would more than likely be magnetism manipulation like Magneto from X-men.....or probably weather manipulation like Storm. and if i had those either of those powers I think I would only use it when I felt like I or my loved ones were in danger.....now I think I would manipulate the weather when I want a rainy day or snow day! no one would have to go to work or school :P






8. Name the person who's closet you would most like to raid? Real or fiction, dead or alive.

hmmmm that is a good question, honestly I have never thought of it sooooo if I had to pick anyone it would probably be Marylin Manroe cause I would like to know what her house looked like and how she lived.....creeper status! hahahaha



9. What's Number 1 on your bucket list?

 My number 1 thing on my bucket list is to spend 3 months back packing through Europe. It's a huge thing for me but sadly with this sad economy it's hard to save a decent amount of money :-/


10. What album can you listen to over and over and never get tired of?

damn....there are so many great albums If I had to pick it would probably be either Michael Jackson's "Thriller" album 30 seconds to mars "This is war" album


11. What are your top five beauty products and why?


-Urban Decay eyeshadow primer
-Stila Illuminating powder foundation
-MAC "Girl about town" lipstick
-Stila Volumizing mascara
-Too faced translucent powder


so for my 5 picks are:



*Victoria @ a Whimsical Melody
*Brandi @ Flair by Brandi
*Nikki @ Craft-hearted
*Amber @ Ink the passion of my life
*Sarah @ Tumbleweed twine

so ladies here are my 11 Questions

1. If you could Travel any part of the world to live out your life where would it be and why?
2. Who is your greatest inspiration and why?
3. if your phone was about to die which social media would you visit before your phone dies?
4. Coffee or Tea?
5. If you were given one ultimate superpower what would it be and how would you use it?
6. what is one album you could listen to over and over again without getting sick of it?
7. Which is your favorite old Hollywood or new Hollywood?
8. If you could go to dinner with 3 people (either you know or famous dead or alive) who would it be and what would you ask them?
9. Top 5 guilty pleasures?
10. How will you be bringing in the new year?
11. what's your top 5 on your bucket list?

Enjoy ladies! let me know when you have replied :D





1 comment:

  1. AAAh I found it! You changed your blog name :) See I've been gone too long lol! Thanks for the award!!!

    ReplyDelete