Thursday, May 8, 2014

Things we say while we're driving

Happy Thursday Lovelies!

On this rainy day here in Austin I've noticed I have the most horrible outcome of road rage! especially when it rains! I had an interview today people that were driving were so incompetent to know what they're rights and lefts are..especially when EMS is  coming down blaring their sirens! oh no not only is this road rage when i'm driving in the rain....it can be an everyday type of thing, and I think I can speak for everyone this is what they are exactly thinking or saying in their car...

(WARNING: curse words will be tossed around)


"What the fuck are you doing. What. The Fuck. Are you DOING?!"



"NICE BLINKER ASSHOLE."


"why the FUCK are we not even going the speed limit?....why???"



"I AM GOING 10 MILES PER HOUR OVER THE SPEED LIMIT WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?!"


"shit!...is that a cop??...No."



"Shit! it is a cop!"



never the less....we are all fellow road ragers here :-)




  

1 comment:

  1. LMAO! For reals... it's bad in Austin.
    xoxo
    Taylor
    http://www.nothingbutapigeon.com/

    ReplyDelete