Wednesday, December 21, 2011

coming soon!!!!!

So me, my brother Carlos, his best friend Erick and my Best friend Arcelia have this little tradition of making cupcakes every sunday and about a month and half ago me and Erick were talking about he love cupcakes and I mean come on......who ISN'T going to love cupcakes....everyone loved them :P he suggested that we should have our own cupcake business, and I kinda agreed with him so after talking to him this past weekend (he's currently out of the country) he was still interested in doing the business soooo with that being said we have decided to go forward with our business and call it "The Nude Cupcake" so I will also start putting up posts every now and then about our progress and when we will open for business so this little guy will be our our image



No comments:

Post a Comment