Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Little pick me ups threw out the work day...

I know this is going be something totally different and nothing close to DIY, crafts or jewelry BUT I did warn ya'll about random posts from time to time hahaha. Have you ever had one of those days where your just whined down and you don't even know why and you try to figure out all day why your slumming it..well my friends I will share with you what I did to get over my hump day funk.

nothing but a great cup of green tea to kick me out of my funk! my mug think's he's the Doctor
{bow ties are cool}



Raw almonds also help to be energized and helps you if your stuck at your desk most of the day

 and to top it off tonight{right now as i'm writing}  "The Killer book of true crime" it is very interesting!


3 more days till New Years 2012!

2 comments:

  1. Loaf your coffee mug cozy! Aww!

    <3 Jordan
    http://jordanstypewriter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks my friend taylor made it for my bday, if your interested in one you can visit her etsy shop and message her http://www.etsy.com/shop/nothingbutapigeon

    <3 Brigitte

    I hope you have a great new year!

    ReplyDelete