Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I feel a tsunami of colors! o_0

When fall/winter come in our lifes that's when the dark colors come out ex: purples, gold, black, grey etc. the past couple of years for Christmas and New Years I always pick two different colors to either combine or to wear on the different holidays, for example last year the colors I wore were black and silver something really safe I didn't really feel like going outside the box hahaha but this year I'm feeling rather colorfull ^_^ so I think I'm going to end up wearing these 4 colors

  • Black
  • Gold
  • Purple
  • dark Yellow
I have a general Idea what I'm going to wear on those two days but I haven't really taken picutres of the outfits,make up and all that good stuff.....I guess in a way it's a little cliffhanger ^_^ HOWEVER! I am going to wear one of the fabulous necklace's that I made I loved the outcome of it I decided to make another one for me and sell the original on my etsy store:

20" Purple & silver necklace $25 (http://www.etsy.com/shop/OhEmGeeBoutique)

No comments:

Post a Comment