Saturday, March 31, 2012

Clinique's Bonus spring bag!

Happy Saturday!! I hope everyone had a phenomenal day I on the other hand was in lazy mode all day I knew the alergies were going to be up to the roof so decided to stay in and watch countless hours of Doctor Who hahaha anyways! about a month ago I bought a new foundation from clinique and a voluminousness mascara and I received their springtime bonus time bag and I freaking love it!

{woooo new make up bag!}

included:
-High Impact Mascara
-Chuby stick "Super Strawberry"
-Long last glosswear SPF 15 "bamboo Pink"
-Rinse off foaming cleanser
-Dramatically different moisturizing lotion
-Color surge eyeshadow duo "Blackberry frost"


{Blackfrost duo}

{Left: Chubbystick Super Strawberry. Right: glosswear Bamboo Pink}


If you haven't gotten yours yet I suggest you trust me it would be worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment