Friday, March 9, 2012

Deep Sea Premier Cinderella mask & eye cream review

so remember when I showed you all the cool gifts i received from myglam for the month of February?
well the Deep Sea Premier Cinderella mask was included in there and it's suppose to make you're wrinkles dissapear and well since I don't have any and cause I'm 24 too so hahaha I tried it out but should of had my mom try it out but didn't think that all the way through hahaha but anyways so I tried it out and I really didn't see any difference well duhhhhh! i don't have wrinkles BUT i will say this...it made my skin look softer and dare I say...younger?! here is what the little packets looked like
{I have no idea why theses pictures are coming up like this}

as for the eye cream, now that I did like it made the area around my eyes really soft.

My Review for this Product...

C-

With L0ve <3

-Bri


No comments:

Post a Comment