Thursday, June 14, 2012

June Birchbox Review!

Happy Thursday lovelies!

So when I opened this months box I was slightly disappointed with some items that were in there, notice I said "slightly" cause there are still some pretty cool items I can use and some I honestly don't need to hahaha!

This months box include:

-Comodynes self-tanning towelettes
-Masqueology pore minimizing mask
-Stila one step bronze
-theBalm lip and cheek stain
-Tili bags
-Birchbox man sneak peek John Varvatos sample cologne


{L: Stilla one step bronzer, R: theBalm}

Okay so I when I saw the self-tanning towelettes and the Tili bag my feat two thoughts were " why a plastic baggy and I'm already tan! Naturally I might add" seriously I have no clue what I could use the towelettes for I mean I guess I could use them on my legs but I hate using things that are no need to be used on my skin unless necessary and the baggy is cute but it's probably gonna go in my drawer somewhere or used as my medicine baggy here at work. They sell a pack of 9-12 for $8.49 to $9.49 which is an okay price
for cute baggys but honestly I wouldn't waste $10 on baggys...pfft I can get a box of sandwich baggys for a count of 50-100 for $3 dollars max. But like I said that's my opinion.


Oh in case your wondering I decided to cancel my glam last month just cause at the moment I really couldn't afforded having a subscription. If you have a subscription for Birchbox I'd love to know what you thought of this months box! :-)


Quote of the day:

"Be Kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a huge battle"


Photo of the Day:



Funny photo of the day:



Song of the day:

"My Body" -Young the Giant





No comments:

Post a Comment