Wednesday, June 13, 2012

NYC City proof lipgloss review

Happy Wednesday everyone!!

it's finally mid week and just two more days closer to the weekend!! I know for a fact I will be a tad busy where I'm going to be a hermet crab in my room! haha I wasn't able to do anything this past weekend cause I had to go with my mother to her doctor appointments and a million other things I was just exhausted, I was really bummed that I couldn't fix my little cloffice {closet+office=Cloffice! haha} But this weekend will be the weekend I fix it and have a comfy work space! oooo also before I forget I will update the Pictures, Journey and book club tabs so keep an eye out for them :-)



however the weekend wasn't a complete loss, cause we made a little pitstop at CVS to get some meds for my brother here I am just wondering in the cosmetics when I noticed these babys! I needed to buy different color glosses so yay!

{L:Cherry ever after, R: Prepetually hot pink}


When dicided to try the Cherry ever after first to see how long it would stay on my lips without fadding away since you know it says up to 8 hours......mission accoplished it was only up to 6 hours hahaha close enough! but I really did like it cause it wouldn't fade away like most glosses would.

{me wearing Cherry ever after}



{me wearing Prepetually hot pink}



Review grade:


B



Quote of the day:

"And all I kept thinking, over and over, was; you can't live forever, you can't live forever"

-The Great Gatsby


Photo of the day:

{My brother from another mother who I love!}



Funny Photo of the day:



Song of the day:

"Somewhere In Brooklyn" Bruno Mars











No comments:

Post a Comment