Sunday, September 30, 2012

DIY Glitter heels!



Happy Sunday Lovelies!


First off let me just say sorry! I didn't write one single post last week I felt bad neglecting my blog and trying very hard not to do so but when work calls your name constantly you must obey if you like getting that green :P no but seriously I was bombarded with homecoming orders this past week and normally homecoming isn't till late next month but I actually have to these done this coming week if not by next Monday reason why is because I'm having surgery next Tuesday...and I'll tell you guys all about it on Tuesday (this Tuesday lol) anywho! that's whats up with me....what's up with you all?


well I have something I wanna share with you all! don't you just love love LOVE! glittered heels? not the whole shoe but just the heels themselves? I do! now I actually so this DIY from 11 Eureka's post back in April I was just bored one day and decided to do this to one of my pair of heels :P

Materials needed:

- Paint Brush
- Ivory or satin and any type of glittery paint (Martha Stewart works best)




 enjoy!!!



Quote of the day: 

"If you don't like where you are, then change it.... your not a tree"


Photo of the day:






Funny photo of the day:





Song of the day:

"good time" Owl city and Carly rae Jepsen





No comments:

Post a Comment