Wednesday, September 12, 2012

not everything has to go in the garbage..



Happy Wednesday Lovelies!

I hope everyone is have a great week so far! remember how happy I would get when I would receive this little box?


well after 4 months of receiving them and canceling subscription :-( i had these pretty cool boxes laying around my room....didn't want to throw them out so i just put them away for the mean time until I new what I was going to use them for, so when I finished re-arranging my cloffice i had all these stickers and stamps and glitter containers with no place and I remembered "the boxes!" I dug 'em out, labeled them and started storing them!




Like I said.....not everything has to go in the garbage :-)




Quote of the day:

"Sad thing is, you can still love someone and be wrong for them."

-Elvis Presley


Photo of the day:

[I'd strut these]


Funny photo of the day:





Song of the day:


"Rabiosa" -Shakira







4 comments:

  1. Thanks fro stopping by my blog and leaving me such a sweet comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started my Birchbox subscription and am really excited to get my first one this month! Can I ask you why you cancelled yours?

    Love the Elvis quote, btw!

    www.dailycatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay!! i'm excited for you! the reason I cancelled mine was because I'm a little tight on money right now and even tho it's just $10 a month those $10 could be use on gas or a bill so until I get better Economically I will subscribe again ^_^

      thanks! I love me some Elvis

      Delete