Wednesday, September 5, 2012

DIY T-shirt Scarfs

Happy Wednesday Lovelies!

anyone love scarfs?......I know I do! but their kind of pricey when you see them at the store, and they have so many cute ones in just different patterns after a few moments of debating you decide to get the scarf no matter if you just spent $13 on it. How about making a scarf in the comfort of your own home and it's free!....oh yeah you guessed right! it's time for a new DIY post! woooooooooooooo!  I saw this from P.s. I made This and thought I'd share with you lovely beautiful people! just an FYI i was going to do like a picture step by step but two of the photos were half blacked out which I have no idea how the fuck that happened so here's the example from P.S. I made this and just follow the steps like that :P (sowwie!)





annnnnnnnnnnd here's what I came up with ^_^


again i dunno why on earth my pictures come out like this when I fix them in paint -__-

I hope you guys enjoy!



 


Quote of the day:

"The best revenge is moving on and getting over it, Don't give someone the satisfaction of watching you suffer"


Photo of the day:

Pretty!!



Funny Photo of the day:

is it mean of me to wish this happened :P lol

Song of the day:
"Everybody talks" -Neon Trees


2 comments:

  1. I saw this on pinterest a few weeks ago and planned on doing it this week. You beat me to it! lol. When I post mine I'm going to post a link to your page too! Hope all is going good! Your posts always make me smile (or giggle)and love how you write them! Humor is good for the soul!

    xo,
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay sounds good! aww I'm glad my posts have that effect :)

      Delete