Monday, January 28, 2013

Music Mondays: The Cab

Holy shit balls! I have missed my blog and all my lovelies! the past two weeks have sorta been ugh! I had to train one of my friends at my job (he came back to us!) so I had to that and that's why I couldn't blog. but damn those two weeks totally threw me off I'm so behind on a lot of things! I haven't studied, I'm taking forever writing back to my pen pals, haven't read my books nor started my diy projects. ugh but what can you do right?




anywhoooooo!

so I have been obsessing with this band called "The Cab" they are pretty good and like all other music I've found them on Pandora on the Ed Sheeran station and I've heard their music and they are pretty good...I like em!


they were in SXSW a couple of years ago (2008) which I wished I could of gone and known about them my friend has gone to a couple of their concerts and say they are amazing!










"Bad"



"La La"


"Angel with a shotgun"


"Animal"


Quote of the day:

"Don't forget to fall in love with yourself first."

-Carrie Bradshaw

Photo of the day:


Funny photo of the day:





Happy Monday!




No comments:

Post a Comment