Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Amazing year jar

Happy Wednesday Lovelies!


I have a challenge for you all for the whole year! start this year off with an empty jar, (it can be any type of jar) and fill that sucker up with notes of good things that happened to you within the year, for example you came home from a kick ass date and it was amazing that's something worth writing and putting it in that jar!
and on New Years Eve before midnight, empty it and see all the amazing and awesome stuff that happened in the year.


here is my jar! (okay you know I had to decorate it!)



really looking forward to this! if you are planning on doing this let me know if you do! I'd love to see how ya decorate ya's jars! ^_^



Quote of the day:

"I think it's very healthy to spend time alone. You need to know how to be alone and not be defined by another person"

-Oscar Wilde

Photo of the day:



anything vintage any time any day!


Funny photo of the day:

(they are so cute!)


Song of the day:

"Hall of fame" The Script







No comments:

Post a Comment