Thursday, December 27, 2012

Room Tour!

Good morning lovelies!
While I was at work I started pondering….”I’ve been on blogger for a year now and I yet I have not showed you all what my bed room looks like!" So I decided to make this post my room tour! ^_^ (FYI I’m still decorating my room so once I do have I will do a little update sometime next year)


(Bed area)

My awesomely comfortable bed with white lights forming a bed frame along with my favorite canvas of Audrey Hepburn’s Breakfast at tiffany’s! ( can you tell I love me some polka dots…..along with my bumblebee blanket!)
(Bookshelf area)

(Desk)

(my storage shelf)


What does your room look like?



Quote of the day:
"When you meet someone new, it's either a blessing or a lesson"
Photo of the day:
Funny photo of the day:

Song of the day:

"Paradise" Coldplay



No comments:

Post a Comment