Thursday, December 13, 2012

Snail Mail Revolution!

Remember when you were in elementary and your class assigned you to a pen pal in a different part of the world?.....I don't unfortunately I never got to really be a part of this I think when schools did it was in the 4th grade (correct me if I'm wrong) and I wasn't living in the US anymore for that grade so i never really got to ever participate in that class event, but I was very well aware what it was. I had always wanted to be a part of that pen pal world....I just didn't know how and where to start so I just randomly started looking up on google and I came up on this website called interpals I found like half of my pen pals on there and the other half on instagram! hahah


I think with technology taking a huge roll in communication we all forgot what it really means to actually take the time to sit down and write a hand written letter to a friend or a loved one, don't get me wrong I love Technology but at the same time you can't really determine or tell what that person's personality is like you can tell a lot from someone hand writing....well at least to me.





I love how busy it keeps me and I love meeting new people so the whole Pen paling and snail mailing is just the cherry on the icicng you get to meet new people know what their interests are, what they do for work and entertainment, learn about their culture. currently I have about 17 pen pals, most are from the states and the rest are from Europe and Asia but I love all my pen pals every single one of them! if your ever interested in having pen pals I say do it cause it's a very enchanting experience and it gives you the opportunity to meet new people.







Quote of the day:


"I'm going to succeed because I'm crazy enough to think I can"


Photo of the day:





Funny photo of the day:




Song of the day:

"Beauty and a Beat" -Justin Bieber (don't hate!)


No comments:

Post a Comment