Tuesday, May 8, 2012

DIY Hair comb decor

Happy Tuesday bloggies!

so I remember getting these little hair combs a while back and making them a little bit more stylish than what they already are but I never ended up doing anything with them because one of many reason I don't remember or simply I got distracted with something else hahaha there goes my ADD...kidding. oh before I start this little DIY session I just wanted to give you all a heads up I have finally updated the The Boutique book club page and also I'm going to start updating the Photography tab every month with the Locks of Love length process I just added a new picture for the month of April so keep an eye out for that.




Supplies needed:
-Hair combs
-Ribbon



1.Cut your ribbon to maybe 2in, then grab the ribbon's tip and fold it and instert it through the combs teeth.
2. Fold the ribbon to the right of the comb and fold it against the top of the comb.
3. grab the longer portion of the ribbon and start covering the top of the comb and going in between each tooth, the more crumple the better.{this is how your going to cover the end of the ribbon when you started}
4. Once your at the end cover the top corner of the comb, twist twice and insert in the last tooth and cut.

Enjoy loves!



Quote of the day:

" Life is hard enough already, just remember you only live once so smile and be happy"


Photo of the day:
Funny photo of the day:
Song of the day:

"The Story" by Norah Jones




No comments:

Post a Comment