Thursday, May 3, 2012

I'm back{update}

Happy Thursday Bloggies!
It feels good to be back writing again ^_^ it's been two weeks since I have been on blogger due to my surgery. so to let you all know the surgery was a succsess they didn't have to remove my ovary but unfortunally they did remove my right fallopian tube cause there was just too much damage I thought there was just one cyst that was grapefruit size.....oh no I saw the pictures it was two! that's why I was in such a horrible mood and cranky and dare I say.....Bitchy!? hahaha but I thank God everything went really well even with the right tube out I still have my left one and I will still be able to have kidos. to be honest I was prepared for either or I rather be healthy than in pain half of the time, the meds they gave me for the pain made me sleepy half of the time so I was sleeping....ALOT hahaha it was a great week off but I missed being productive and active I have a follow up appointment tomorrow and hopefully she'll give me the okay to do my normal activitys like going back to the gym and swimming.

in other news....hahaha it's May!!! and this year is going by quick! I'm looking forward to this month well for no reason I just like that summer's almost here and I can go to the river and all that fun stuff haha

No comments:

Post a Comment