Wednesday, May 23, 2012

DIY Photo Frame Decor

Happy Wednesday everyone....again haha
no matter how cute and fancy a Picture frame is, the price is always a tad pricey even if they are plain black or wood frames the price is always scary and people will pay to have their memories displayed. But in reality you don't need to have a fancy jeweled out frame to show off your wonderful memories when you can do it your self.
Supplies needed:
-Buttons
-Hot glue gun {lets just say the tacky glue didn't work lol}
-any kind of flat surface frame {I got mine at walmart for $1}
pretty much just make sure you don't burn your fingers off cause I did a couple of times hahaha. just add a dime size of hot glue on the back of the button mix and match, biggest to smallest etc and let it dry for about 10 minutes and you're done! display as you wish.
Quote of the day:
"Regrets and mistakes are just memories being made"
Photo of the day:





Funny Photo of the day:


{BAM!!}
Song of the day:


"Three Wishes" -The Pierces


{Happy with Sprinkles}

8 comments:

  1. This is cute and love the quote! I need to start using that one lol. I got some leopard duct tape by the way! haha! I told you I was going to have to get some!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! haha yeah I love the quote I wrote it on a sticky and stuck it on my laptop so I can always see it :-) woooooo!!! awesome! what are you gonna do with it?? if you do anything with it make a post about it :-)

      Delete
    2. I have these little shelves I was going to make to hold nail polish lol. If or when I finally get to do it I will post it with a link to your blog since you gave me the idea to use duct tape! I will let you know! I'm gonna follow you on Google circles too : )

      Delete
    3. Awesome Idea!!! Thanks ^_^
      Google circles?? Lol never heard of it but I think I should get one :P

      Delete
    4. Its the new google +. I used Gmail for my email too lol. I didn't know anything about it until about a month ago! I think I'm behind on everything!

      Delete
  2. Such a darling DIY! It would take everything in my power not to steal your buttons though! Each one is so darling!

    Love & Lollies... Jessa

    Caked Vintage Blog

    ReplyDelete