Monday, May 7, 2012

Every girl's mystery bag

Hello and happy Monday!


{looks like my make up bag wasn't feeling too good lol}

as girls aside from our wallets,books, gum earphones in our purses we also have our fun make up bags some are big and some are small, mine use to be big like those they have in clinique but that's cause I used to have all my make-up in that bag and applied it at work....only cause I'm always running late hahaha. anywho I just wanted to share with you all what little wonders I carry in my mystery bag :P

-Elf Compact
-Urban Decay 24/7 "NSA" concealer
-Urban Decay 24/7 "Radium" eyeliner
-Dermastore Lip quench
-MAC Creamsheen "Crosswires"
-MAC eyebrow pencil "stud"
-Clinique high impact mascara
-Elf Brow comb and brush


Quote of the day:


"You're lucky enough to be different from everyone else. Don't change to be the same."
-Taylor Swift


Photo of the day:



Funny photo of the day:



Song of the day:

"Can't buy me Love" The Beatles




-Happy with Sprinkles ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment