Tuesday, March 26, 2013

DIY Yarn wrapped letter.

Happy Tuesday Lovelies!

so I noticed this little nifty pin a couple of months ago and I wanted to try it, well I had bought all the material and well I just never got around to it and well since I've been sick the past three days so I got bored of sitting in bed so I decided to make it! lol there was a little that didn't come out as I planned but it was close enough!


Supplies needed:
-Paper Mache letter (bought mine at Hobby Lobby)
-any color yarn mine was mustard yellow
-Flower pin ( Walmart)


once it's done hang it anywhere you'd like, I will have to wait until my studio is done and I will hang it in there

Enjoy loves!


Quote of the day:

"A cup of tea is like having a bath on the inside"

Picture of the day:



Funny photo of the day:



Song of the day:

"Red" -Taylor Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment