Sunday, March 24, 2013

Garnier Volume Extent Dry Shampoo Review

happy Sunday lovelies!

so I've noticed it's been a while since I posted a review and well....here it is! lol so  lately I've been seeing tv ad's for Garnier's Volume Extend dry shampoo so I was thinking in this little noggin of mine "Man, I haven't used dry shampoo for a couple of years now, I think it's time to try a different brand" so here I am at Target and I buy spray get home and the first thing I do is use it (I had taken a shower but didn't wash my hair so perfect experiment!)


after using the spray I really loved the smell of citrus and freshness it had and my hair looked like it normally does when it's straight and clean, BUT after a hour it just started to look oily again and in fact more than it usually does. so I wasn't very happy that it didn't stay "dry and clean" and who knows it might not be the product itself and it might just be either my hair or scalp or it might just be the spray that doesn't really work.

so my review of this product is:


F



I hope your Sunday is Fantastic!



Quote of the day:

"Optimism if the best way to see life"

Photo of the day:



Funny photo of the day:



Song of the day:

"I'm not okay" My Chemical Romance


 

No comments:

Post a Comment