Thursday, March 14, 2013

SXSW night 1

Last night was pretty awesome! I seriously didn't think I was going make it downtown but I found parking and it wasn't even that far from the venue that I was going to, but I will say that parking was a friggin bitch!  every lot that I saw was  $20! pffft they must be insane if I was going to park there! I mean where I parked was not much different It's usually $7 but it was $10 which is not much of a difference, better than paying $20 or $40 for parking....no way juan!



So since I was going straight to the show from work I was already dressed to impress!

SXSW Outfit 1:

Dress: Old Navy
Cardigan: Old Navy
Boots: Academy
Necklace: Etsy


The venue I went to was Esther Follies which is a comedy and magic show venue which is pretty cool, actually yesterday was my first time ever going to EF and I liked the vibe going on there. I was only able to stay for two shows (I could of stayed for more but I had to work today) which was The Eastern Sea and The Trews  which both shows were amazing! I strongly believe the best way to get more involved in music is by listening to different artist. Just because they are freakishly huge in the music world doesn't nessecarly mean they have good music (I.E. Nicki Minaj) sorry but not really I'm not a huge fan of her music...anyways you guys know what I mean.
there is this guy who plays the trumpet for the Eastern Sea and a guy who was playing the Violin with the Trews who were incredibly hot!!! hahahaha ooopps sorry there goes my boy crazed mind again :P

( I thought he was hot!! lol...he is hot! )








(Me & Matt Hines)



The Trews


(there! do you see that cute ass guy playing the Violin?!)






annnnnnnd again!



going out downtown tonight to watch a couple more shows! until then....have a happy Thursday Lovelies!

Quote of the day:

"True love has a habit of coming back, usually in the most unexpected ways"

Photo of the day:


mmmmmmm!


Funny photo of the day:



Song of the day:

"Love is easy" -McFly

1 comment:

  1. So freakin' jealous!
    Jillian - http://epic-thread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete